Thursday, January 20, 2011

saloon ballerina



White sweater: thrifted
Wide black belt: thrifted
Black peasant skirt: gifted
Black sweater tights: Joe Fresh
Black knitted thigh-highs: not sure

Embarassing confession time: I have a lot of trouble posing for all these outfit photos. All the practise I've been getting lately sure helps, but I spend a lot of time in front of the camera feeling unsure of myself.

You may have noticed that these indoor shots often feature my headphones. That's because the tunes loosen me up. I may not sing along (lest someone hears), but when things get awkward and I have no clue what to do with myself, I just dance for the camera.

Luckily for me, this skirt BEGS for movement, and I don't think I've ever been prouder of my outfit photos. Even if my outfit makes me look like a ballerina who wound up in a saloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment