Friday, December 4, 2009

Kind of a silly dilemma...

I'm taking a break from studying for Monday's midterm and going over my paper for the same class. I think after staying up late last night to finish my essay, I deserve a break.

Something non-academic has been bothering me lately. I bought this dress back in September:
Cute, right? I'm not usually one for pink, but it was on sale and comfy and had pockets. I wear dresses pretty often, and I adore dresses with pockets.

Thing is, it's December now. I've worn the dress all of twice, and it's been sitting in my closet calling my name. My problem with this dress is that the bodice is cut a bit too low, and you can see my bra peeking out the front, even after adjusting the straps. Not so cute.

I only noticed this the second time I wore this, as the first time I was wearing a wraparound sweater, which covered things up. What's the best way to deal with this dress so I can wear it again? I miss the breezy skirt and the pockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment