Thursday, November 17, 2011

Writer's block cure?

I am so sick of writing cover letters. Sure, being unemployed means I can take video game breaks whenever I want (and I often have), but if I actually want a job I have to step away from the Playstation and get my nose back onto the grindstone (not nearly as fun).

Here's a little website called "Written? Kitten!" that rewards you for writing by giving you a picture of a kitten. Motivation: regained. ;)

Chilled
(My first photo! So cute.)

What are your favorite self-motivation tricks and tactics?

2 comments:

  1. Written? Kitten! sounds like such a cute idea and your first pic is adorable!!!

    When I'm having writer's block I like to take a break (even if just 15 minutes) to recharge my brain and let myself think about something else. I also like to read something from an inspirational writer of mine (be it a blogger or author) and it helps me get my creativity flowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with it. :)

    That's a good idea - I get so caught in the idea that I have to write nownownow that I forget to slow down, breathe, and take a break.

    Thanks for visiting, fellow Meg! :)

    ReplyDelete