Tuesday, March 8, 2011

28 of 30: Androgynous much?



embellished tee: Gap // red cardi: thrifted // black skinny pants: Banana Republic // Rieker granny boots, not seen // white and plum scarf: gifted, dyed by me! // crystal earrings: the drug store!!! // beaded bangle: the dollar store!!! // watch: gifted, Roxy

Have you ever woken up in the morning with no idea what to wear and browsed through some of your favorite fashion blogs, looking for inspiration? I do. Today, I was inspired by (read: copied) one of Elaine's outfits. She looks much cuter in androgynous get-ups than I do.

Of course, I added my own touches to the look - I need a bit of frilliness in my outfits. I just can't get myself to embrace minimalism. It's okay, though, because my last-minute scarf addition got my husband's unanticipated approval (as in, usually he doesn't comment unless I'm wearing something he likes in general, like long skirts or pink items). Woo hoo! Score another one for dyeing your clothes!
tune of the moment: Young Bride - Midlake

No comments:

Post a Comment