Tuesday, March 1, 2011

23 of 30: stripes week, day 2.




striped top: Joe Fresh // floral cardi: thrifted, twenty one // draped dress: Joe Fresh // champagne tights: H&M // black pumps: Seychelles // silver hoops: gifted // orange and yellow beaded necklace: estate sale // black cuff: the dollar store (!!!)
Back to my old digs. I didn't have much time to run around on my lunch break, unfortunately, thanks to yet another crazy-busy day. Since it's year-end, it's only going to get busier until April. At the end of this month, I'll probably treat myself to a major (professional) massage, since my husband will probably be sick of giving them by then.

I was worried this outfit wasn't going to work, because the dress' neckline is so high. It did poke out a little on the sides, but my hair covered it nicely. The ensemble seemed a little boring, though, so on went my freebie piece: a 90s-esque floral cardigan. I love mixing florals and stripes, plus it gave me a chance to wear my matching but oft-neglected yellow and orange necklace.


Not sure I'm digging the shiny champagne tights, though.


Tune of the moment: Innocence - Björk

No comments:

Post a Comment