Wednesday, November 24, 2010

day 17: the weirdo



Leopard sweater: Joe Fresh // Turquoise blouse: thrifted, Reitmans // small shell necklace: H&M // Purple pencil skirt: Joe Fresh // Black leggings: thifted // Charlies: MEC // black boots: gifted, Alfred Sung

Second day of wearing the black boots. My foot is injured and the only shoes that feel comfortable out of the 5 pairs in my 30 for 30 lineup are these guys. I do love my boots and I don't mind wearing them, but having options is nice, you know? Plus I don't want to seem boring…

It's been a kind of stressful week. I'm doing my first dance recital on Friday night and we've been practising a lot - I'd say about 8 times in the past two weeks. It is really, really tiring, but exciting! I haven't done any kind of performance since high school, except for an improv group I attended sporadically in university. I get to put on a crazy amount of stage makeup and prance around and hopefully impress my husband. :)

Also, this new diet is really frustrating, and I keep reading things online that conflict with things I read elsewhere. I'm missing bread very, very much. I keep thinking about the carbs that are missing from a given meal, even though my husband has been cooking absolutely delicious lunches, dinners, and breakfasts for me. Hopefully I'll be able to get a handle on things instead of resenting people who get to eat sandwiches...

No comments:

Post a Comment