Thursday, November 18, 2010

the ninja turtle - day 11.





I loved the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when I was a kid. I watched the TV show, played with the action figures, and owned one of the comics (which was read and re-read over and over). Oddly enough, though, the only sartorial cue I picked up on from the show was that wearing bright green and purple together would make people think of Donatello. I guess the other color combos have their own associations: Raphael's red and green bring Christmas to mind, Leonardo's blue and green just seems a natural pairing, and the Michaelangelo colour scheme of orange and green is straight 70s.
Oh wait, no, there's one more thing I learned about clothes from the Ninja Turtles TV show. Bright yellow jumpsuits are heinous, no matter how cute you are. I'm looking at you, April O'Neal.
Oh and by the ways guys, I'm a total nerd. Perhaps not the only one…?

No comments:

Post a Comment