Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter 30 for 30!


I'm participating in 30 for 30 again this winter (I participated in the last one as well). A certain genius lady named Kendi thought it up, and this time around there are about 800 ladies joining her.

Though not nearly all of my outfits from the fall 30 for 30 got posted, I did actually wear them every day. This time around, my goal is to take pictures of each outfit and post ALL of them, even if they have to be inside during my lunch breaks (my default while it's so cold outside).

My items post is coming later on this week, but the outfits start tomorrow! Good luck, ladies and gents!

Kisses,
Meg

P.S.: ARE there any 30 for 30 gents? I wonder...

2 comments:

  1. There ARE 30 for 30 gents! Last time around, there were at least 3, I think!

    Good luck with the second 30x30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I shall have to keep an eye out for them. :) Not having skirts and dresses in the equation must simplify things...

    Thanks! Good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete