Friday, February 25, 2011

20 of 30: plaid it again.





plaid shirtdress: Lands' End Canvas // black tights: thrifted // athletic socks that I wear so my boots fit properly and my tights don't snag // hematite studs: gifted // black pumps: Seychelles (not seen) // red lipstick: Revlon "British Red"

Friends, it has been a heckuva week. Two of my colleagues were gone at work, and it was very, very busy. Today I was actually on my own, for the most part, and I kept things under control! I'm pretty proud of myself for handlings things so well, but now I am POOPED.

Luckily, my sweet husband called me at work and was advised of my challenging day. He came and picked me up from work, we did a bit of shopping, and I came home to find the fixings of a delicious-looking dinner! I am so spoiled. After squeezing in some outfit photos and some cuddling with the cats, I'm all set to continue this lovely date night with my wonderful husband. Hooray for weekends!

Tune of the day: "Late Bloomer" by Sarah Harmer

No comments:

Post a Comment