Wednesday, February 23, 2011

17 of 30: en français




striped top: Joe Fresh // trouser jeans: thrifted, Larry Levine // black pumps: Seychelles // opal and diamond necklace: gifted

Lately, I've been enamoured with french style. Visions of Breton stripes paired with neutral pants and jeans, paired with natural makeup (and perhaps a bold lip), have been dancing through my head.

That's probably how I ended up with two striped tops in my 30 for 30, and why next week will probably be all stripes, all the time (also lots of washing said striped shirts). They're just so darn versatile, fresh, and chic. It's no wonder they were one of the first items featured on Everybody, Everywear. I'm also taken with Tania's red striped shirt (which she paired with grey and called "gred", another idea worth stealing).

How do I love thee, stripes, let me count the ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment