Wednesday, February 9, 2011

7 of 30: Haircuthaircuthaircut.




Embellished white tee: Gap // Pink marled cardigan: consign-ed, Calvin Klein // black skinny pants: Banana Republic // black boots: gifted, Alfred Sung // opal and diamond necklace: gifted

After weeks of waiting to get mybangs out of my eyes, tonight I was scheduled for a long-awaited haircut. It was all I could think about all day. I was so excited! I love haircuts.


However. I missed my bus and got to the salon too late to be squeezed in before the stylist's next client, so they sent me to another hairstylist. She was a sweet girl, but I ended up with Hermione hair. I think I might have to go back to more expensive haircuts after this… or drive 5 hours to go see my best friend, who always does a fantastic job with my hair. I miss you, Becs!

Also, I sometimes have an uncontrollable urge to stretch during outfit photos. That urge leads to this.
I am a goofball.

No comments:

Post a Comment